January 14, 2012

D's progressing well

After a much needed short break over the weekend, D had to go to school "all over again". Monday was bad. Really bad. But thankfully, things got better over the week - from crying all the way to school and upon seeing me again after class, to hardly any crying on the way to and no crying at all upon seeing me after class.

D was progressing well a little by little, day by day. I'm glad that that mommy had shared with me her story. I had prayed to the Lord on D's 4th day of school, asking for an answer (an obvious answer for I'm too dense to read His signs) on whether should I pull him out of school or let him stay on. The gracious Lord had given me the obvious answer through that kind mommy. Praise the Lord!

Weekend is here again. Hope this won't jeopardize the whole week's effort. Hang in there, D!

No comments:

Post a Comment